Some of these are mine. Many of them are not. Just a bit of my internal dialogue in black and white.
1. Never buy your child a clothing item, unless you are content to have them wear it every. single. day.
2. Always pluck your eyebrows at night. (eliminates a puffy red brow line in public!)
3. Always eat breakfast.
4. If a little bit of chocolate is good, then a lot of chocolate is great.
5. Never wake a sleeping baby.
6. Expectations kill relationships.
7. Greet hubby at the end of each day with a hug, a kiss, and a smile.
8. Thankfulness, thanksgiving, gratitude, appreciation.
9. Bracelet, ring, necklace... pick two. Never all three.
10. Other people are not thinking about you nearly as much as you think they are.
11. Curl hair away from the face.
13. Be the first to apologize. (Hubby knows I have a hard time following through on this one.)
14. Never remove a sports bra without sweating in it.
15. Everything in moderation. Except #4.